Our nonprofit experts have created and compiled over 700 pages of useful information for NPOs, including more than 17,000 links to valuable tools, forms, guides and websites. Our site is constantly growing and changing – for example – our Resource Library alone has over six hundred free articles for nonprofits.
If you find outdated information or want to contribute, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Featured Resource: Nonprofit Software
Nonprofit organizations that use technology in innovative and clever ways generally find that they are able to stretch their operating budget further than those that don't
- Do you accept donations online?
- How are you managing your finances?
- Where do you track your volunteers?
- Do you maximize the giving potential of your donors?
- Are you growing your mailing list via social media?
Nonprofitexpert.com has a massive list of nonprofit software that can help you operate more efficiently
We know what you need. Check out what other people have found useful. The following are our most visited resource pages:
Nonprofit expert has partnered with DonorPerfect Fundraising Software to provide expanded resources about fundraising. Check out these free articles offered by the makers of the industry-leading nonprofit CRM system:
- How to Create a Preauthorized Giving Program
- Demystifying Credit Card Processing for Nonprofits
- What every Nonprofit should know about Donor-Advised Funds
- Online Access to Fundraising Data: Choosing the Right Approach
- Why the Right Software Matters: Saving Operational Costs and Time
- Social Network Fundraising: Fact, Fiction or Fad
Also, please check out the Nonprofit Technology Blog and Nonprofit Consultant Corner. They are frequently updated and maintained by experts with decades of combined experience helping the nonprofit sector with their technology and operational needs.
Other Useful Sites:
Fundraising-online.org – From connecting with donors, volunteers, members or other constituents, to building awareness for your cause, to online transactions and e-commerce -- the Internet is revolutionizing the way nonprofits function. This website is devoted to helping nonprofit organizations understand how web-based technology can be used to serve their mission.
Fundraisingsoftware.org - Choosing the right fundraising software is important. This website was created to help your nonprofit organization select the right tools to manage your fundraising efforts, and thus provide the resources to achieve your organization's mission.