IRS Regulations on Contributions
Individuals and businesses making contributions to charity should keep in mind several important tax law provisions that have taken effect in recent years.
Table of Contents
- Publication 526 – Introductory Material
Publication 526 – Main Content
- Organizations That Qualify To Receive Deductible Contributions
- Contributions You Can Deduct
- Contributions You Cannot Deduct
- Contributions of Property
- When To Deduct
- Limits on Deductions
- Records To Keep
- How To Report
- How To Get Tax Help
- Publication 526 – Additional Material
DISCLAIMER: This information is not intended to provide legal or accounting advice, or to address specific situations. Please consult with your legal or tax advisor to supplement and verify what you learn here.