Jason Dick at www.asmallchange.net has done a good job rounding up some players in the online fundraising market to comment about trends in online giving.
The series of articles focuses on key questions surrounding on-line giving, such as:
- Should a non-profit have an online fundraising plan?
- What are some different strategies and models for fundraising online?
- What should the online fundraising plan look like?
- What are some key components to a good plan?
- What does the future of online giving look like?
I had a chance to respond as well, and I think you might find some of the answers surprising.
Read the article here.